Tuesday 12 November 2013

Laura Gravestock Jewellery - Rosie Fortescue - The Dreamy Collaboration

I don't know about everyone, but I LOVE Made in Chelsea. Addicted to it. I get so upset that I have to wait another week for a new episode. The characters are so glamorous and admirable. One of my favourite characters is Rosie, I think she's so pretty and I love her sense of style. So when I read on twitter she was collaborating with Laura Gravestock to release a collection of jewelry I was beyond excited.

The day has finally came for release so I thought I would do a little review on the items and tell you what I'm loving!


Rosie & Laura
(Doesn't she look amazing!)

The theme around this collection revolves around Rosie's signature phrase 'Dreamy' and all pieces feature an elongated star which I think looks beautiful. There are 12 products in total, well technically 7, 5 of the products are the same but featured in two different tones. The two finishes are either 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver or Black Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver. Sterling Silver is a nice robust metal which means these pieces will last ages and makes it a good investment. The phrase 'dreamy' is written in the classic font that Laura Gravestock uses to signature most of her jewelry making it easily recognizable as well as gorgeous. 

My personal favourites from the range are the Dreamy Ring, Dreamy Star Ring and Dreamy Star Hoop Earrings. These are the pieces I would personally wear on a daily basis but I think it's all amazing. I'm still currently undecided on which shades I prefer because rarely, unlike most accessories, I like both of the shades in all of the products. Normally there's a particular shade I'm especially drawn to but this is undecipherable for me, may have to buy one and the other tone ends up on my Christmas list? What do you think?

Below are some pictures of the pieces along with the price tags. Have a look at the links to see pictures of the items being worn for a better idea on how they look.









Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment